Frequently Asked Questions For Employers
1. Do You Distribute Jobs to Other Job Boards?
All jobs posted to DermaMed Careers are submitted to Jora, Google Jobs, and ZipRecruiter via our nightly XML job feed. The below image is an example of where we watch potential candidates arriving from.
2. Do You Offer Resume Viewing?
Yes, all resumes in our database are available to employers with a paid, active job posting. All resumes are manually reviewed to ensure candidates offer veterinary experience.
3. I Forgot My Login Password?
Click on the “Lost Password?” link located on the Log In page. You will then receive an automated “password reset” request to the registered email address. Once received, be sure to reset your password within 24-hours. If you are still having trouble accessing your account please contact us.
4. How Do I Post a Job Posting?
Click the “Sign Up” link to create a new account, or click the “Login” link to login to your account. Once logged in, you will automatically be directed to your “Job Dashboard”. Click “Post a Job” and follow the steps to complete your posting.
5. Are Job Posting Rates Net or Gross?
All job posting rates are Net total. Job postings do not auto-renew.
6. Are Jobs Posted Immediately? Does Job Postings Require Approval?
All job postings are published immediately after successful payment. All jobs are manually reviewed to ensure you are receiving maximum exposure. Please note, DermaMed Careers job postings are subject to approval and reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement at any time.
7. How is Payment Accepted?
DermaMed Careers payments are securely processed via Authorize.net. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express accepted. We do not accept Paypal.
8. Can I Edit an Active Job Posting?
Absolutely. Simply “Log In” to your account, locate the job posting, and click “Edit”.
9. The Position Has Been Filled. How Do I Cancel an Ad?
To cancel your job posting, log in to your account to be directed to your “Job Dashboard”. Click “Remove Job” on the job posting you wish to cancel. No refunds are given for job listings after posting has been active.
10. Why Haven’t I Received Responses?
Unfortunately, this can happen and can be due to a number of factors, in which DermaMed Careers has no control. However, we are doing everything possible to ensure maximum exposure for both employers and candidates.
11: Do You Offer Custom Job Packages?
Absolutely! Contact us with your job posting details and we’ll respond within 12-hours.
12: Can Job Seekers Apply via our Applicant Tracking Software?
Yes, our job posting template offers employers a URL field for your applicant tracking link.
13. How Do I know When Someone Applies?
When a job seeker applies to your job posting(s), you will receive an automated email notification from DermaMed Careers displaying candidate message and possibly their resume as an attachment. The same candidate inquiry is also saved to your employer dashboard. Make sure dermamedcareers.com domain is added to your safe list to receive email notifications in a timely manner.
14. How Do I Renew our Job Posting?
To renew your job posting:
* Login to your DermaMed Careers employer account
* Click on User Page in the upper right corner
* Locate job posting and click Relist
* Be sure to review job posting for any edits or changes prior to submitting
* Proceed with payment.
15: How Do I Post Additional Jobs Without Having to Repay?
To post multiple jobs:
* Create account or login to your employer account
* Complete job details, review listing, and select package of choice
* Enter payment details
* Once payment has been successful, enter your next job description
* Complete job details, review listing, and submit
* Select “Purchased Package” to bypass payment screen (highlighted)
* Repeat if necessary
16. Is DermaMed Careers a Recruiting Agency?
No, DermaMed Careers is not a recruiter or staffing agency.
17. The Position Has Been Filled. Do You Offer Refunds?
Once job(s) are posted and displayed on dermamedcareers.com, employer/user may choose to cancel, remove, or delete a job posting at any time, however, no refunds will be issued. Job posting services will remain available until job posting or job posting plan expires.
18. Does DermaMed Careers offer Screening Questions?
Yes, when posting a job, there is an option for “Screening Questions”. Select from suggested options or create your own.